Responsive web design (RWD) is a process where we aim to create websites to deliver optimal viewing experience across wide range of devices (from mobiles phones to desktop computers).
Is Responsive Web Design important?
With over 60% of internet traffic coming from mobile devices it’s important to have your website optimized to work across all the devices.
Over 50% of internet search comes from mobiles devices (smartphones and tablets), many websites still have not embraced this change. With the Google update on April 21st, which will impact mobile search results and prefer mobile friendly websites. You are about to lose a significant share of search visitors your website.
It all started in 2007 when Apple announced that they will not be supporting Flash on Apple iPhones. We knew that something is about to change and have adapted ourselves well to help ourselves and customers to stay ahead in this Mobile revolution.
Cross browser support
Designed for 4 corners
Designed for diverse devices
Responsive Web Design
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is a process of designing websites with adaptive interface, to deliver an optimized website experience on devices of all sizes such as Desktop, Notebook, Smartphone, Tablet etc. This is a technology used by designers to code the style sheets of the websites which enables the layout to magically adjust according to the browser or website.
Benefits of Responsive Website Design
- Sublime user experience across all devices for your visitors by providing seamless accessibility thus helping staying longer and “convert”
- Eliminate the issue of duplicate which happens when you have multiple variations of the site
- Improve your Google rankings – especially on mobile search
- Create better landing pages for marketing campaigns such a mobile pay-per-click
Search benefits of Responsive Mobile Friendly Websites
Google has announced that starting from April 21st, 2015 mobile friendliness of websites will be a ranking signal. There will be a change to their search algorithms which help mobile friendly websites to appear higher in search results in comparison to non-mobile friendly websites. This change is to affect search on mobile devices and 50% of Google searches come from mobile devices. If you site is not mobile friendly, there is a good chance that you will lose your mobile traffic. Check if your site is mobile friendly or not
What can we do to help you?
- All our websites for the past 2 years are responsive websites.
- Almost all our websites over the past 2 years are responsive websites.
- We can retain your sites current look and make it responsive.
- We also built highly complex web applications with adaptive design such as Travel Portal, Shopping Sites etc.
Almost all our websites designed in the last few years are responsive mobile friendly websites, check our portfolio for recent work.
You are in middle of mobile revolution, is your business ready for the change? Get Started.